Pregnancy and School

So I went home this past weekend and told my family that i a, pregnant. There were lectures and disappointment to fill a lifetime 5 times over. But I did it, which I thought would be the hard part. Some family members expressed that I wouldn't finish school because of my pregnancy and unborn child. But i refuse to let their thoughts keep me from my goal. I mean I have another life to think about now and my baby will no matter what know that i as its mother am getting my degree and graduating in December of 2016. No matter how hard it may be. But as I was saying earlier telling my family wasn't the hard part. The hard part is getting through this pregnancy semi-alone. No, for those curious minds out there, I do not have a dead beat baby father who refuses to help me. The reason why I am alone is because, while I'm getting my degree two hours away from home. His getting his and working back in my home city. And i can't expect him to drop everything to care for, even though that is what i want. It's just hard being here alone and puking every time i leave my room. I live in an apartment style dorm with three roommates who don't know I am pregnant. Every time I walk into the apartment or out of my room i begin to throw up. So I throw up everything down to water, just can't keep anything down. The apartment smells to what i can describe best setting oil or something, these roommates i have refuse to turn on a vent, although i have asked multiple times. So i am stuck in my bedroom with my a/c vent shut and window open. But i know what you are thinking i should be able to function in my room if I am secluding myself from the smell. Well my dear reader/readers that is a big lie. I can't function because I'm weak from lack of water and food. And again if you didn't get it the first time I cannot keep a thing down. I have put in a transfer request to get moved into a new dorm hopefully it goes through. But until then anyone who is reading this have any advice as to what i can do to keep myself from going crazy? And better yet to keep my baby and i healthy?

Ignore all the grammatical incorrectness, and spelling, and capitalization, punctuation and so on. I am lacking nutrition and energy and typing correctly is not at the top of my list!
October 11th, 2015 at 11:36pm