So... It's My Birthday!

Hi! I haven't been on here in forever. Not since last month and that was even when I wanted to do that blogging challenge, but I never ended up doing it really. :( Except for two days. Sigh. I haven't done too much other blogging though besides that. I went on hiatus with my book blog, then just finally started posting again regularly this month.

The hiatus ended September.

Hahaha...

Anyway, it's my birthday. I'm 24. Which is just...insane. When did this happen? It's weird.

Okay, so I'll recap my birthday a little.
1. I woke up, got ready for church, dealt with arguing, DISCOVERED THAT MY SECRET SISTER BOUGHT ME AN EBOOK FOR MY BIRTHDAY BECAUSE SHE'S SO LOVELY. Okay, so in the book blogosphere, three book bloggers are doing this six month Secret Sister type thing and yes. I can talk more about that if anyone's super interested.

2. Went to church, it went well, my dad told the worship leader it was my birthday so the lovely congregation (why why why why why why why) sang happy birthday to me, another girl (the pastor's youngest daughter) and a little kid whose birthday is tomorrow. Lol. So yeah, that was fantastic.

3. I came home, I read Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens and it's really good. I'm almost finished with it.

4. My mom finished cooking my birthday dinner<3

5. I think my mom and I are going to get Starbucks because I can get a free Starbucks drink since it's...my birthday. Assuming my cousin lets us use her car without buying her a drink because I'm not trying to buy her a drink on my birthday? Is that wrong? Plus, I don't have the money. Though, my Secret Sister bought me a gift card last week. <3 Still. Starbucks is expensive.

6. I'm going to finish Faking Normal later.

7. Oh yeah, and there's going to be cake sometime. Probably when I get back.

8. MY BOOK BLOGGING BESTIES BOUGHT ME BOOKS AND SUCH FOR MY BIRTHDAY! I received Shatter Me, The Knife of Never Letting Go, The Burning Sky and Snow Like Ashes. Plus, I received the Hot Topic Exclusive Elsa Coronation Funko Pop! How nice is that? That is so nice. I love them. They're so sweet. <3 They're my faves and I'm not even biased.

I think that's it really! I miss this place though, I need to come back more and write more.

Oh and if you have Twitter, you can follow me at @YAIndulgences. :)
October 12th, 2015 at 02:30am