NaNoWriMo || To Kill a Ghost

Hello Mibba,

I have decided to attempt NaNoWriMo again. This is a huge decision for me since my story from last year Illusion tanked from a lack of planning, and because of the sheer fact that I am not good with time management. I really want to write that story, but I’m going to have to simplify the plot before it gets finished.

This year I’m going with a much more simple plot…well it’s not simple really, but the writing will be easier since I don’t have to plan a dozen murders. This year I’m working with [url=http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/604785/To-Kill-a-Ghost/ ]To Kill a Ghost[/url]. I got the idea from a writing prompt on pinterest. This is so exciting.

The down fall is that my writing on When Fire Meets Ice: The Lovers will slow down more in November… which means I have to make sure I’m caught up with all the chapters for October. My co-writes will be amazingly well done since I scheduled time off from To Kill a Ghost for them.

By the way, I have no NaNo buddies on the website, I got all my encouragement from you guys here at Mibba and facebook last year, so if you guys want to add me to nano you can find My Nano Page there.

YAY November,
~Nikki
October 12th, 2015 at 09:50pm