Happy Birthday Jimin!

I'm sure all BTS fans know what day it is. Today's Jimin's birthday! I've been waiting for this day for months. And now it's finally here [ and almost over, sorry bae ] I wanted to write this a few days ahead of time, but I thought it would be more of a gift to write it on his birthday.

My love for Jimin grows more each day. When I'm sad he always comforts me. Of course he doesn't come through the screen and be like, ''Don't cry, love. Cheer up!''
But his eyes tell me that it will be okay. He was there for me when my mom got a cancer scare. I didn't know if I wanted to cry, scream, or go look at Jimin. Because I knew he could comfort me.

When I first found out about Jimin my sister showed him to me. She was calling him ChimChim. At the time she was SO obsessed with Suga, that she didn't really know or give me details about him. But when she did, I was so happy. I loved his name. Jimin. Ain't it cute? One of the first videos that I saw of him was him dancing at the MAMA awards. And when he took that shirt off.. Damn. I had to say damn.

He's the full package. He has it all. But one thing that Jimin truely lacks, is confidence. Jimin is such a beautiful person, and I don't think he knows that. He tries to be perfect for the fans, and it's hard for him. He's pushing himself to a early grave, he's slowly killing himself. And I can't stand it. I can't stand to see this beautiful creature hurting himself. Not intentionally, I know. But he's doing it.

I've heard some fucked up things before. Like people coming up to him and telling him that he needs to lose weight. Why? Do you not know how beautiful this man is? You tell him stupid shit like that, but then you're the first bitches crying when he loses too much weight. Or when he starts to look skinny as hell.

I've seen Jimin go from healthy to skinny in just a few pictures. You can't be doing this to him. You can't make him feel like he has to be something else. He's PERFECT. He's always been PERFECT. And he'll forever be PERFECT.

When Jimin passed out, I lost it. Hearing about somebody that you care so much about fainting, is a horrible feeling. I felt so bad. And I never want to feel that scared ever again.

You hurt him. And I'll never forgive any of you for that. You punish him. You're still punishing him. Every. Day. So a big fuck you to the bitches who hurt him. Send me post cards from hell, fuckers.

But anyway, I'm sorry. I went so off of track with this. Jimin you're a angel. You're more then your body [ even though your body before and after is perf.] You're too perfect, beautiful, special, and valuable. I love you. I love you forever. No matter where you go, I'll always love you.

I love you for your chubby baby cheeks. I love you for your laugh. Your smile gives me breath. And your voice makes me cry. I love how your eyes goes to crescents. I love everything about you.

You're the perfect fit for BTS. You're the perfect dancer, singer, etc. You mean so much to this world.

Happy birthday my lovely, bae! You make me happy. And I hope you will always be happy. And if someone makes you upset, I'll come and pinch em. I'll run through water for you. Walk to Korea for you. I'll find my way. I promise, sweetie. Anything for my candle. You're my candle. You light up my world.

I love you baby! Happy birthday to you! And many many more <3
October 13th, 2015 at 06:42am