Derek Hale's Bae (AKA Mandy)


I’ve known Mandy for a small time but I’ve seen her activity on my feed constantly! She’s big on monthly giveaways (and she’s quick at finishing them up! I need to learn her ways haha) and Mandy’s a joy to talk to. This interview gave me the chance to get to know her inner self, as well as some of her work here on Mibba! FYI SHE’S A DEREK FAN FROM TW and that’s awesome!!!

MIBBA RELATED:

Please tell the world of Mibba your name, username (the origins of it) zodiac sign and how you came upon Mibba!
My name’s Mandy but people on here will know me more commonly as The Alpha's Angel. I chose The Alpha's Angel simply because of my love of Teen Wolf and Tyler Hoechlin as the alpha. I'm a libra... kind, gentle and lovers of beauty, harmony and peace. However, in their effort to keep everyone happy, they find it difficult to say ‘NO’ to anyone, and as a result, they end up getting stressed (That's pretty accurate)
I came across Mibba through another Mibbian actually, I met Erin aka The Human Slayer over on quotev and she suggested that I try Mibba out... I've been here ever since

Sam’s comment: Teen Wolf aye

What are you hoping to get out from your experience with Mibba? (become known or)
I just want to write and meet new people who have the same passion for writing, to support them and hopefully from that get some support myself... which I have so far

Give me a list of your favorite stories and authors! AYE, NAME DROP THOSE PEEPS.
I'll just give you a few,

The Murder Club by Starfire.

AG8210V by you

XXXataktoulaXXX is a an author that I really like.

Growl Howl by TaraJanee

Thirteen by PoeticMess.

Sam’s comment: YOU’RE THE SWEETEST ((-: ty, my friend!

What is the very first story you finished? What piece are you most proud of?
Why Me? is the first story I completed on here, back when I was just starting out on here and my grammar was terrible Hasn't gotten much better to be honest. I'm proud of all my pieces to be honest but this particular piece was slightly more personal because I've been through the bullying and it has an important message behind it!

Promote your stuff! Give me some of your stories and why people should check it out! SHARE THE GOLD, PASS IT AROUND AAYYE.
A Helping Hand is an original fiction about a girl's life after she loses her dad. It depicts how she handles the day to day struggle of grief.

And So It Begins is my new Harry Potter fanfiction, which is going to be a rollercoaster ride.

Nitrous is a Fast and Furious fanfiction with the story being centred around cars and family, but with my own twist on things.

What is one thing you do to shake (I shake it) off writer's block?
Writer's block sucks... when I find myself in the grasp of writer's block I usually listen to music, that usually helps release my creative brains from the trap!

Sam’s comment: I listen to music as well!!!

KILL, KISS, KARDASHIAN! (Bwahahah) Give me a friend from Mibba, animal, and celebrity who you would kill, kiss or see them as a Kardashian family.
Hina, spider, Miley Cyrus... I would kill the spider, kiss Hina (on the cheek of course, I'm a big fan of personal space and boundaries :P) and since I'm not a huge fan of the Kardashians, they can have Miley Cyrus as well I have no idea if that's what you meant

Sam’s comment: hahahahHAHHAHah miley kardashian

GETTING TO KNOW THE INNER YOU: (random questions)

Go to your phone's album and scroll to the 175th picture. Describe and tell me about it.
It's a picture of me in hospital holding my little girl not long after she was born, looking exhausted.

What's the most embarrassing thing you done in your college/high school career?
Falling down the stairs after saving my friend from doing exactly the same thing

Give me two truths and one lie and I'll try to guess which one is the lie.
-I've fostered a few animals in my time

-I've done nearly three years worth of voluntary work as a teacher's assistant, including a year helping a little boy with autism

-I live at the top of a block of flats that looks out towards London

Sam’s comment: I am going to say that the last one is a lie! The second one is so sweet and the first one is awesome. The third one is one of my dreams buuuuut

Are you more of a chicken nugget or chicken strip kind of person? (If you are vegan or vegetarian, I'm sorry for this question.
Chicken Strips... more specifically the BBQ ones. I used to LOVE chicken nuggets but I don't anymore

What is your go to outfit or article of clothing?
My jeans... I LOVE jeans! I'm a big girl and I don't know jeans have always made me feel a little better about myself. Also my 'Team Jacob coz real men don't sparkle hoodie'

What shows have you binge watched this year?
So far this year I have binge watched Red Dwarf, Teen Wolf and The Walking Dead

What was your last text message and who did you send it to?
The last text I sent read 'You nutter... oh and get your finger out of the peanut butter you whore' and it was sent to my cousin because he is addicted to peanut butter and just eats it from the jar

Sam’s comment: AHAHHAHAHAHAH PEANUT BUTTER TRASH

Thanks for letting me interview you, Mandy!
October 15th, 2015 at 03:09am