Choices 2

Well, it's been a while since I wrote anything on this site; I guess life just got busy. Looking back on part one of this, a lot really had changed.

I guess first would be the fact that I've tried, and liked, drugs. I'm not a coke addict or anything like that, but I occasionally blaze and I've tried Molly. I'm not dependant on drugs but they have the same affect on me as alcohol. Except weed is a lot cheaper. Never really thought I'd be the kind of guy to smoke weed or do molly but times change, and so do you.

I was so much younger when I wrote "Choices" but the affect on my life is essentially the same. It's affected my relationships and my own personality, but I really wouldn't have it any other way. It made me into a man that understands that sometimes you need to look at the world a little harder and try to understand everyone's point of view instead of selfishly looking through your own eye. That's because you never know what someone may have gone through. Even the small things can make a big impact on someone so understanding that makes dealing with people a lot easier.

In high school I was known as the nice guy that nobody fucked with. I mean, that second part was probably because I was (and basically still am) pushing 250lbs. But that's also because nobody had a reason to mess with me. I've seen so much hurt in the world that I don't want to be the reason behind somebody else's. And I also know how much somebody could just need a friend sometimes. Even if the person is a complete stranger, having someone to listen to you and talk to can make a world of difference.

Anyways that's all I'm really going to say for now, but in case I don't write again for another 5 years, if you can take any piece of advice from me it would be that not every bad situation has to be a negative. You can let it drag you down or you can take it and learn from it, to make sure nobody else has to hurt like you once did.
October 15th, 2015 at 03:19am