Fights | Drive-Offs | Writing

This day has been…

I don’t even have a word for it at this point. I mean I can try, but...
shitty
disappointing
sad
unpleasant
stressful
unlucky
sucky

those words just don't seem to do it.

I had to work today and that actually went really well, but it made me sad. I'm going to miss it there so much and if it weren't for how much I really need a closer job to home, I wouldn't be leaving. Everyone found out I put my two weeks in and bombarded me with questions and "I'll miss yous".

But it's as if my sad time at work wasn't enough. My boyfriend and I got into a fight. And I know it's normal for couples to fight. We do it fairly often, but it's usually over something stupid. Tonight it wasn't. The comments he made really kind of hurt this time and I still can't really bring myself to say much to him. He says he was joking, but he doesn't seem to understand that it's not always the right time or subject.

I don't know. I hate fighting, but I refuse to not stand up for myself.

-

Would you like to know another fun thing about my day?

I drove off from the gas station without paying...
I didn't realize it until 12 hours later.

I go to the same gas station somewhere around five times a week for one thing or another. So when I get gas, I'm used to them just knowing my car and my face. They usually ring it up for me and I don't pay any attention. Well that happened today except she didn't ring up my gas. Just the soda and gum.

Oops.
So I looked at my bank account about an hour ago to pay my phone bill and was shocked at how much money I had. So I checked and bam, there was a charge for 5 dollars instead of 20. So I drove back to the gas station, 12 hours later, and asked them if they had record of drive-offs and explained what I did.

There is no record for it.
The lady tonight told me she's 95% sure that the woman running the register this morning paid it for me. She's a real sweet lady that I always talk to and I know she knows I wouldn't do it on purpose, but she didn't need to go as far as to pay for it.

I gave the lady there at night my number and name and she's going to text me tomorrow to tell me for sure if it was the lady who paid for it. If she did then I'm going to go in and pay her back.
Either way, it really sucks. It could have been worse, but that doesn't mean it was a great situation.

I'm just thankful there are still good people.

-

I want to write, but I can't bring myself to do it. It's getting me down. Actually I was going to start writing after I paid my phone bill, but I ended up at the gas station and now I'm home and tired and have school at 8 in the morning so it probably won't happen.

But for when it does, what's the best way for you guys to get inspiration?
I need something..
October 15th, 2015 at 05:48am