Halloween Candy Bowl (Closed)

I'm a last minute type of person for everything. So, I obviously couldn't do this until everyone else has finished putting theirs up and all interest has subsided.
-_-
I know, I'm not the smartest. And I didn't change my themes or layouts or anything because I'm not creative enough and never have any time.

**I would like to note that I'm super insecure so if no one wants anything within like an hour or two I'll most likely take this blog down and forget the whole thing. It's just how I am.**

RULES(because who doesn't love authority)

1. Two treats per person (you can just have one if you want. And if it runs out to where there is only one treat left in the whole bowl you can pick one other thing even though they're "gone")
2. You have to be patient with me(struggling college student)
3. Tell me the details of what you want in your first comment(if I have further questions, I'll contact you)
4. You can have two of the same kind except Candy Corn because obviously there are only two of them
5. SAY TRICK OR TREAT

That last rule was the most serious of them all.

Anyway, the number on the left is how many available.

2 Candy Corn- A detailed story comment on any story less than 5 chapters
5 Snickers- A regular, sometimes detailed, story comment on any story of your choice
3 Popcorn Ball- Photo comment
3 Kit Kat- Poem comment (I don’t know much about poetry, but I promise to try really hard to give helpful feedback)
6 Twizzlers- Story rec

So I guess that’s gonna be it because I can’t think of anything else that I am capable of.
October 19th, 2015 at 04:41am