Day 14 of 31: My Sister Beth

I talked about Beth in my best friends’ blog, but I will talk about her again and include pictures.

Beth is my super beautiful older sister. She will be 27 this December, and it feels so odd to say that. I think I will perpetually see her as a teenager. I want everyone to know how cool she is. She is one of the coolest people I know, and will probably ever meet. She has calmed down a lot since she has gotten older, but back in the day, she was a little wild. This girl could drink anyone under the table, and was always down to party. I was always jealous of her growing up, because she was the cool, pretty, social girl and I was a weird, awkward, gothic child lying in a pile of dust.

I’m fortunate enough to have a sister. When I meet people that were only children, I almost feel sad for them. They will never know what it is like to have that special, unbreakable bond with someone. Having a sister also has a ton of benefits. My sister and I are the same size, so double the closet! You don’t have to feel bad about picking a maid of honor when you get married; your sister is maid of honor by default! You have literally spent your whole life with this person, so you know each other’s’ sense of humor so well, you are guaranteed to pee yourself every time you are joking with them. Another benefit of having an older sibling is that she lives with her husband now; when my parents get on my nerves I can go over to her house! Problem solved!

Seriously, though. Beth is a wonderful person. I’m lucky to have her as a sister and my best friend.
I have a question. Do you think we look alike? We never get recognized as sisters.

Image
Image
October 21st, 2015 at 12:51pm