I've Been So Inactive Lately! | Busy, Busy | NaNo 2015

I mean, I'm not usually very active. I keep to myself a lot, but I at least am usually lurking around. But I haven't even been doing that! Bleh. Life is so busy lately.

I'm in my last year of grad school, and am doing an internship 20 hours a week, and I have to write a 30 page paper this semester, and then I work as well, though I only do that 2 days a week. But I'm just so tired all the time and motivated to do very little!

I was going to bed at like 8:00 most nights. (But now tv shows I watch have returned and I decided to stay up for those instead, so..)

Anyway, I haven't been on the site very much cause of all that. And I haven't been working on any of my stories really, which sucks. I just updated one though, so that's cool.

I'm going to do NaNoWriMo this year too! Well, attempt to. I started a NaNo story last year, which I haven't even finished and I need to update (Chasing Pavements).

But I'm working on a new story for NaNo! This one is called 'Nebulous' and I've been planning it for a little while now and I'm excited about it! (There's a story page here). I've started writing for it too! I figured I'd get a little bit of a head start cause of that whole needing to write a 30 page paper this semester. I'll probably start posting it once November hits.

I also talked one of my friends into doing NaNo, which is kind of scary! She's the only friend who knows that I write, and she was asking me questions about my story and I don't know, it's just hard to talk about it with someone that I know. I don't know. I guess I'll get used to it. But I figured if I did NaNo with a friend that may help me stick to getting this story written. So here's to hoping!
October 25th, 2015 at 03:12am