Loss of the Black Veil Brides Fan Fiction Site

I dunno what gives with the disappearance of the separate Black Veil Brides fan fiction site, but I'm not happy about it in the least. It's been a week, possibly longer, since I got it to load, and I just thought it was down for maintenance. Only after finally breaking down and coming directly to Mibba did I find out that it apparently no longer exists.

That pisses me off for a couple different reasons. Firstly, as an author myself, I put a shit ton of effort into the stories I've been posting there--it really, and I mean REALLY, fucking pisses me off to know that all that hard work over the past 1-2 years has gone down the drain just because Mibba apparently decided that Black Veil Brides are no longer worthy of their own fan fiction site, but The fucking Walking Dead IS.

Secondly, there's several stories that I've subscribed to on that site, such as one called "Sons of Night" that I was patiently awaiting an update to. Now that that site has oh, so conveniently been ripped from its server, the likelihood of me ever getting updates on stories like that is slim to none.

And that's not including now being unable to read through old comments for a good laugh when I'm bored on my stories, or trying to see which ones are wildly popular and which ones aren't. That's also not including that some of my stories which were previously unfinished will forever remain that way, with the exception of any other sites I've posted them on. If any of my readers aren't on the sites that I've posted them on, like me, they'll never get updates to the unfinished works that they were waiting so patiently to finally get a conclusion to.

Needless to say, my opinion of Mibba, despite being the mother site, was never very high to begin with since I just wasn't very fond of it. Now I think it's shit, and I'll cheer if IT gets taken down itself.
~Cyn
October 26th, 2015 at 05:23am