Change

I’m so dumb sometimes that I amaze myself.

I’m going to be in a Dietetics program.

And yet, I’m fat. My main course is usually some sort of potato chip or soup and I literally haven’t exercised once in the last four to five months.

What the hell?

I’m honestly rather disgusted in myself. I’ve always been a bit disappointed that it took me so long to decide what I wanted to do. And it’s always sucked that I’m stuck at a community college until I get my grades up to even be accepted into a University, but really?

Starting tomorrow, things are going to change.

I know technically you’re supposed to start right when you realize this stuff, but I can’t do that right now. I don’t have any healthy food in my house, and I have a Chinese dinner date with the boyfriend later. I know I can start tomorrow because I’m actually really good at following through on this sort of thing. If I say I’m going to start tomorrow, I’m going to start tomorrow.

This is going to require planning. Which I’m going to do now instead of my homework because I’m still a sucky student.

I want to go somewhere with my life. I want to do something. I’m tired of being a disappointment to myself and those around me.

Things are going to change! I mean it this time!

Also, I've noticed I post way to often. Gonna have to cut back on that.
October 26th, 2015 at 07:19pm