Can I Just?

I'm just in a talkative mood. I just feel like chatting. I mean I'm talking to my boyfriend, but he doesn't count because he's a boy and he's kinda lame. (I swear I mean that in a loving way)

Let's talk about my blog layout, shall we? I just love The 1975. Like so much. My friend dragged me to Minnesota last year to see them and I'm so glad she did. I never listened to them until I was actually at the concert and then I fell in love.

I mean I go through periods of not listening to music at all, but other than those times, I obsessively listen to them.

I don't really see much about them on this site, but I also don't explore much.

-

Oh, another fun thing, I definitely failed my Anatomy exam this morning. It was bad. Bad, bad. I answered about five questions with confidence and then the rest I was just kinda like "what the hell is this and when did we learn it?"

It was bad.
I still want to cry thinking about it.

I actually have another Anatomy exam on Thursday. My Chem exam was pushed back this week though so I only have four instead of five. woohoo!

-

Also I decided to not do NaNo this year. I'm already a little bundle of stress, there is no way I could try adding novel writing to my list of things to do. My dad is pretty much at the point of begging me to go back to the doctor because my anxiety and OCD is driving him nuts. My boyfriend even offered to pay for my medication because I'm poor and can't afford it.

So soon maybe I'll be back on meds. Until I become defiant and decide I don't need them anymore like I usually do.

-

I suppose that's enough of my ramblings.
How is everyone doing?
Enjoying your day?
October 28th, 2015 at 01:21am