Poshmark | School | My Baby

So I believe I have seen two or three users on here mention Poshmark. I'm a curious kind of person, so I looked it up. Now, I'm very interested. I got my last check from my old job today and I'm already down to $60.00 to live on for the next two weeks.

So maybe this is a good way to get a little extra money? I really need it now because I'm struggling so badly, it's not even funny.

I don't remember whose blogs I saw it on, but I'm sure those two or three people aren't the only ones on this site that have used it. So if any of you have any thoughts on whether its worth a shot or not, let me know?

I thought about donating plasma which is actually something I have never in my life agreed with. (Yeah, I'm that bad off) But I can't get anyone to go with me and I can't go alone because I'm too scared so that's not going to happen.

--

I don't know if I mentioned it in my other blog, but two of my four exams for the last week were anatomy. I literally screamed at anyone who told me I probably did okay on them because I was 100% sure I failed them.

I got an 82% on one and a 46 out of 50 on the other.
The only reason I didn't write the last one as a percent is because technically I got a 46%. We had half of the exam this week and have the other half next week. It's hard to do both anterior and posterior muscles in the same day because you'd have to, ya know, flip the cadaver. My teacher wouldn't have had time for that and to...um... put the pins in on the anterior side.

It's so gross. I don't know how I even got through the first exam. Ugh.

--

Who wants to see my precious baby?

I nearly had a panic attack this morning. I thought I was going to lose him. I have to keep my room at 75 degrees for my lil baby. That's a bit warm for me sometimes. I'm usually comfortable around 70 or so. Well I guess in the middle of the night, I decided I needed to turn on my air conditioner. -_-
It got down to about 30 last night outside. But apparently sleepwalking me decided that it was too warm and turned the air on. Well it blew a fuse or whatever and I lost all power in my room for a few hours while I slept away. I woke up to it being below 60, my precious baby freezing. He wouldn't walk and his nose was running really bad.

So of course, I started bawling, wrapped him in a blanket and sat in front of the heater with him for over an hour.

Eventually he started walking around again and got rather rambunctious. So I'm hoping he doesn't get a cold, but for right now he seems fine. I was scared to death though, that's for sure.

Image

I hope that picture works.
Isn't he just the sweetest? His name is Moose.
October 30th, 2015 at 07:25pm