This Just In: Raven Reyes

Hello Mibba :),

Raven Reyes requested a Gizmo for Mibbaween, so here is her personalized recommendation blog.

Because I'm a terrible host, I waited until the last minute to ask her about herself. Bridget was gracious enough to forgive me an answer the kind of lame questions I asked. So lets get started.

Bridget's favorite anything is of course Harry Potter! This girl has amazing tastes, doesn't she? However, she had to move away from Harry to pick her favorite Halloween movie, which is Hocus Pocus. Again, wonderful tastes :)!

Her favorite song of the moment is Eraser by Coheed and Cambria. She can't be forced to pick an all time favorite song on the spot! :)

Now, to the important stuff about her. Raven Reyes has been writing since the first grade! That's a life time! She has honed her writing skill beautifully over her time as a writer, and we should all encourage her to continue! So... Let's take a look at two of her stories.

1: Hate This and I'll Love You
A co-write with the very talented Rachel
They started this story in 2010, and the real reason it began is buried within their minds, but they keep it going because they are good friends, and even more amazing writing partners.
- If you're not familiar with this story, and you like fan fictions, I highly recommend you read it.
Melanie is in a relationship with the Slytherin Prince himself, Draco Malfoy. He's not the best boyfriend, but she loves him with every thing she has. And then... Harry Potter comes along and in true Potter style changes everything. Melanie has a dark secret just beneath her surface... Can Harry reveal it? Can the Slytherin Princess be saved from the Prince?

Check out Hate This and I'll Love You for more Draco/Harry intensity goodness..

2: [url=]He's My Best Friend's Brother[/url]
This is another Harry Potter fan fiction featuring Hermione and Fred. Hermione is finally done with Ron Weasley's messing around. He treats her as if she's a toy to play with when he wants her and something to throw away when he doesn't want her. So now is the time for new kindling. Check out this well written story to see more of this not so awkward love story.

When I asked Bridget if there was anything I forgot to ask, because I am forgetful. She wanted you to know that she is working on "The prequel to HT&ILY for NaNo as well as some other cool things I'm announcing in a blog on Sunday heh." So be sure to follow Raven Reyes blog for more news about her writing (which is amazing, I can't stress that enough!) also give her stories some love! She seems like she loves to talk to new people, so give her some people to chat with!
October 31st, 2015 at 05:58pm