This Just In: Arkham Knight.

Welcome to this awesome and late Mibbaween Recommendation Blog for the wonderful arkham knight.

Emmalee is AWESOME... although when asked if she was she played it cool. :) She is a wonderful person, and as nice as they come. I asked about her favorite Halloween movie, and she is so badass that she made it through The Exorcist even though she hates scary movies. Impressed much?!? You should be!

I asked her favorite song (hardest question ever) of course. She answered by giving the coolest music... "My favorite songs right now are "Bang Bang Bang" by BigBang, "Insane" b Ailee, and listening to Ella Henderson's covers of "Say Something" and "Wildest Dreams"."

She originally started writing because being one dimensional is so overrated. Why not think about other scenarios and what else could happen? There's so much more to life than...life.
"I just wanted to explore the possibilities in writing and try to see different scenarios."

Emmalee has been a writer for ten years. Give her a big hand. Being a writer in adult hood is hard enough but starting out in middle school... people either love it or make fun of it. Plus lifetime writers are the best writers.

She couldn't think of anything I failed to ask so... how about we move on to her writing.

In this blog we'll be covering two of her amazing stories.

#1: Tuning Heartstrings
This is a fan fiction written in an alternate universe where Zayn has broken up the band and is hating himself and the media for it. However, a strange American girl comes to town, and blows his egotistical mind. Billie isn't taking any crap off the once famous singer mostly because he's a jerk and kind of because he doesn't even register on her radar.

If you haven't checked this story out... it is definitely highly recommended. I, personally, can't wait to read more :-D

#2: Unlovable
Any one up for a Harry Potter v. Draco Malfoy fan fiction?
...Then you have come to the right place. Unlovable is about a girl named Variel Helling who was born from a love potion. She can't feel anything, but that doesn't stop The Slytherin Prince and The Chosen One from fighting over a girl that they both may or may not get their hands on.

Characters are well portrayed Variel is awesome, and you definitely should give it a chance if you're a fan.
November 1st, 2015 at 09:10pm