Don't Mind Me

I’m just chillin on my bed, avoiding studying, listening to The 1975, and eating those wonderful winter Oreos. Actually to be completely honest, I think I’ve made myself sick with all the sweets I’ve eaten tonight. But what the hell? You only live once, eat unhealthy foods and binge watch criminal minds. At least that’s what I’ve done the last… two days? Maybe three? I’m at a point now where unless you tell me what day it is, I have no idea.
I’ve been avoiding posting on Mibba lately because it seems rather dead to me. No one is really commenting or responding to comments. It’s funny because you’re all probably out living your lives and I’m just constantly checking the site because I’m that bored.
Whatevs.
I could do schoolwork, but why mess with my reputation of a lazy student? Exactly.
--
This a bit random, but is anyone on here that’s a fan of The 1975? Or am I like the lone supporter of them on this site? Haha, doubt it, but still.

Anyway, what do you think of Love Me?
Honestly, I hated the video, but I have mixed feelings about the actual song. I feel like it’s going to take some time to warm up to because I obsessively listen to songs like Robbers and Heart Out and it’s just really different.
I don’t even know where I’m going with this.
--

Also, I haven’t forgotten about Candy Bowls. I know I still have comments and more detailed comments to do. I’ve been having a rough time lately and haven’t even been doing school work. I’m going back to the doctor sometime in the near future and will hopefully be getting better. So I promise I will try to work on them. They’ll be done eventually, I swear.

I’m such a sucky person. Ugh.
Peace.
November 3rd, 2015 at 05:12am