This Is Just Perfect

Honestly, I don't know what's perfect, but I did get your attention didn't I? :D

Anyway, I wanna start this off with saying how happy and excited I am because I literally just noticed that my contest Winter Is Coming is a featured contest this time. I'm super stoked and I really don't know why. - I shouldn't be thishappy, should I? - Anyway, I have about the same reaction as our beloved Segs here.
Image

So on another note: 'My' team (hockey) just lost in a regular time, for the first time this season, and I honestly don't know what to say about that. My team is #1 overall in the league right now and they lost to #8 overall - but honestly though, they played so so bad so they actually deserved to lose. - Is it bad of me to say that?
No matter what, my reaction to losing was pretty much like this:
Image

One last thing! The day after my birthday (December 12th) I was kinda planning for me and three of my really good friends to go ice skating, but since I've never done it before and don't wanna embarrass myself in front of people I know, I choose not to do it in my city. - Then we could go do it in Flensburg (Germany) but it'd be a little bit more expensive. - They last place we could go (which would be sorta near me) is in the city where 'my' team is based. Actually the arena where we would go ice skating, is in the same building as where the team plays and practices.
- Now we're back to the "I don't wanna embarrass myself"-part, because I know that the team practices on Saturdays (which the 12th is), so there's a huge chance that I get to embarrass myself in front of some of my favorite hockey players in the Danish league, AKA people (the players) that I get to meet quite often.

So I'm currently reconsidering this whole thing. Because I tell you, I'd be like this little fellar when going ice skating for the first time in the 20 years I've been alive.
Image

I know I said that the thing above would be the last thing but seriously though; Check out the cutie we just got on the team! *heart-face*
Image

Anyway, this was it for now.
See you later guys! :)
November 22nd, 2015 at 11:35pm