Ranting and Gushing

Hi guys. How are y'all? So this blog has two moods, lowkey mad and highkey happy. I'm gonna start with the lowkey mad part.

Okay, my fellow layout makers (particularly those with their own threads like me) probs feel this too but I'm really annoyed by people who don't give me credit for the layouts I make. And it's probably not that big of a deal, but at the same time, I put a lot of effort into making the perfect layout for someone and not getting credit is like a stab in the back. I know it might not be something people think about, but I think people should start being more aware. Like I'm a student, I barely get the time to write anymore, but when people want layouts from me, I try to be as quick as possible in getting them out. So like as a courtesy, I expect a little bit of credit.

On the flip side, I also get annoyed when I see people using the layouts I specifically made for someone. Hella throwing shade because even after I confronted someone about this, THEY STILL HAVEN'T CHANGED THE LAYOUT. Like, if you want a layout, don't use the ones that say "for [insert name here]" unless it says your name in it. WHICH IT DOESN'T @PERSON -_-

Before I get carried away, moving on to the happier side. My fam is coming in 2 days and I'm so excited. Barfi is the highlight of my entire life and being reunited with him is gonna make everything so much better.

AND, in case anyone was wondering what was happening with that waiter I gave my number to, we're going out on Sunday. I'm kinda excited but also paranoid he's gonna cancel and I'll have gotten my hopes up for nothing. So rn I'm just focusing on Thanksgiving and hopefully things will go right for once in my life.

Now to end my blog with good things, my homegirls made graphic threads and you guys need to check them out because these two are some of the most talented people on Mibba. So you're missing out if you don't knowwwwww

SAM'S SUPERSTORE

and

ELLA'S GRAPHIC BOUTIQUE

Yayyyy now I'm off to take some quizzes! Until next time, Mibz!
November 25th, 2015 at 01:49am