But Now We're Stressed Out



twenty one pilots just gets me.

I'm currently stressed the hell out because I have a paper due on Friday that I haven't started writing yet. I've done some research and I have an idea of what I want to write, but I still have to actually do it and I'm so stressed that I've been physically unable to get it done. I wanted to go to the library and do it there after class, but I had to come home and now I'm having a hard time.

And I decided having some ice cream so psych myself was a good idea and now my stomach completely hates me. But I made a playlist and set myself in an area on the table and hopefully I can get into the rest of my research and start writing. My brother needs help with math homework and won't stop talking to me, so that's making things a little more difficult, but whatever. SAY IT WITH ME EVERYONE: I got this.

This paper is about ethical dilemmas related to cancer, and I feel like half of us are at a bit of a disadvantage because we haven't been in the cancer clinic yet and, unless we've had other cancer experience, are going off of nothing. They gave us two scenarios and I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly which one I want to do. I think I'm going to go with the one relating to Korean culture and cancer diagnoses, but that means I have to find articles/books about Korean culture which is a whole task by itself. But I'm planning to go to the college all day tomorrow and crank this shit out so lets hope it works for me.

In other news, I'm on my way to finishing up all the prizes I have to give out for my revived contests, and then I can finish up with the prizes I still need to do for the non-revived contest and then I can finish up the giveaway stuff. A lot of the stuff I have to do for the giveaways/contest prizes are ficmixes and article reviews, which do take a ton of time. I can usually get articles written quickly once I sit down and do them, but I also have 4(ish?) magazine articles to write for the month, so those take priority. SO WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY is I haven't forgotten about you, friends, and thank you for being patient with me.

I have this weekend off (!!!!) so I can get a bunch of stuff done then, hopefully, and be caught up on everything I owe to everyone. I always go to comment on stories on breaks between homework and stuff, but they take quite a lot of effort, especially because a lot of them have to be a specific word count, so they take a lot longer than I intend them to.

Anyways, that's all I got. Excuse me while I go drown in documents about ethical nursing practice.
November 25th, 2015 at 02:39am