Wings Update

Okay, I've completely revamped the Wings layout. I've really missed making layouts, man. Anyway, there's big changes coming to it. The first change is actually going to be me posting more than just a chapter or two. I'm still reworking the plot, but I'm liking where it's going. I am also working through the characters more to make them more realistic and less completely dull aside from their child-selves you see within the first chapter (at least for Allie and Hazel).

Though, this story might not start for a few weeks now as I really want to work things out, this is something that I hold really close to myself. I've started and stopped this after the first or second chapter multiple times after not thinking through the plot, or no longer having the motivation to write anymore. I really do think that I am back and for good. Wings has always been close because it is about faeries, something I love. And as I've been working through the plot, I've come to the conclusion that it's going to have more horror in it, as I've come to realise that not everything you think to be good is actually good.

Anyway, enough babbling. I really just wanted to show off the new layout. I'm starting completely over with it, meaning that I deleted the old Wings that had the few rec's, sub's, and comments on it. I really want to know what people are thinking about it now, and not what it was previously.
November 25th, 2015 at 03:45am