Updates and Other Fun Stuff.

Firstly I'd like to give a big thank you to dawn of light. for this amazing layout! I'll even give you a link to her graphics shop! click here!.

Now onto talking about updates. I'm honestly terrible at updating my stories. And I know this. It sucks really, but I just can't help it. It's like I go through phases where I have all this motivation and all I can do it spit ideas out of my head and update but then after like a week it just goes away and I hit some huge wall and can't think of how I want anything to go next. And even when I have the idea all set up and know just what I want to happen when I hit that wall I can't write anything that I think is good enough. That or it'll be impossible for me to figure out how I want to word things and then nothing gets updated for like a year. So I guess if you read any of my stories and I haven't updated it in forever then I'm sorry. I do my best.

That brings me to a point, though, while I don't update nearly as often as I would like to I do update. And I have actually just recently updated Saving Grace. And I have to say I'm pretty proud of it. It wasn't how I'd originally pictured it going, but that's the beauty of change I guess.

I've also recently fallen into some weird One Direction trance or something! Which I mean I love them all year round. If I had the money I'd buy tickets to see them live, and I will proudly sing along with them when I randomly hear a song at work or church or something. I don't care if people think it's weird or judge me because it's freaking One Direction and well I freaking love them. However, sometimes there's so much stuff going on in my life that I don't have time to keep up with everything. I mean I was so behind that I didn't even know that their new album had come out already. I mean I knew Drag Me Down because they play it all the time on Wednesdays at church. That was the only song I knew, though. Of course though when I got some free time I figured I'd see if I could find the rest of the album on Youtube or something. And it was a mistake. Because now I can't stop listening to the song Perfect! It's just so effin perfect that I can't even deal.

And I want to write something about Harry probably... because it's just such a good song and gave me such an amazing idea! I just hope that I can actually update regularly...

Tell me what you guys think. Should I write another Harry story? Which I know my other one hasn't been updated in a while, but I mean can you ever have too many Harry stories? Really?
November 25th, 2015 at 06:04am