Home

I'm so happy you guys. I'm home! It's only for a few days because of Thanksgiving, but that doesn't bother me one bit because as I said I'm home. I haven't been here since September!

Today has been one of the best days I've had in a while. I woke up in a good mood. I found out I was accepted to take a second trade. To top it off I found out that I got a 98 on my final and my final grade point average was a 96, which meant I'm the top of my class. It makes me feel really good because all my hard work and that week where I was super sick and just trudging through meant it was worth it.

I have so much I want to do while I'm home, but I know I don't have enough time to do it all.

I'm hoping one of my friends will make time for me like she usually does, but I'm not putting anything really in that bucket. Another one of my friends and I are planning to get together. I'm excited to see her and hopefully her son. Tomorrow of course is Thanksgiving, I'll be having lunch with my family. On Friday family friends are coming to visit, which I'm excited for because I love them. And on Saturday I might be going to see my brother who I haven't seen in forever.

Mindful of all of that, are there any new stories I need to give a shot? Let me know.

I've missed you guys.
November 26th, 2015 at 02:14am