Today Has Sucked

Couldn't be bothered to think of a better title.

I'm so insanely behind on my paper that I'm pretty positive I'm gonna be up until 4am trying to get this shit written. Which is whatever, shit happens, I'll deal with it. I had a good idea of what I wanted to write and then when I started doing it, it sounded awful and weird and just ugh. So annoying.

And as if the paper wasn't stressful enough, tutorial today was a giant shit show. I know I talk about my program a lot but the way things work is we basically have "roles" for each class, a leader who kinda runs the class, a reader who reads the scenario out loud, a timekeeper who keeps track of how we're doing for time, and a scribe who writes down and organizes all the research questions we come up with.

I was a scribe today and OH MY GOD. There was so much and people were so annoyed already because why are we in class when we have this freaking paper to write and they refused to come up with actually questions for me to write down so I constantly had to be like "okay, so what am I writing down?" every freaking time.

I was on the verge of a breakdown the entire time and I was starving so I was super angry already and ugh. I was so done at the end of class. I was going to stay at the school and work on my paper until I had to take my brother to parkour but I just came home and now I'm laying on the couch waiting until we have to go.

But yeah, I got super bitchy and if I had any friends before I probably don't now. Okay, maybe it wasn't that bad but it felt like it.

And on top of the stress, I've been feeling so overwhelmingly lonely lately. Like I'll sit here and I just feel so empty and horrible and just want some form of physical contact like a hug or sex (just kidding a hug is way more likely) or to cuddle with someone or ugh. Even though Aaron and I were in a LDR, at least I knew that every couple months there'd be some sort of physical contact and I just don't have that at all now and that really freaking sucks.

I just want a hug. SOMEONE ANYONE PLEASE.

On the bright side though, I finished giving out all the comment prizes for a couple of my contests and all I have left are ficmixes and article reviews. I'm currently working on Carissa and Sam's mixes (Carissa's is from the contest and Sam's was next on the list) and after I write this paper I'm gonna to write all 50 billion of the articles I need to do for this month. I don't work this weekend so that's my goal.

And then I can start working on the comments I owe from my giveaways. I swear this will get done soon lmao.
November 27th, 2015 at 12:02am