Happy Thanksgiving?

Today was supposed to be awesome. My brother came down at the beginning of the month to stay with us through the holidays, and it had been a good three years since I saw him last. And since I saw him last, I had two more babies (I was pregnant with one of them the last time I saw him). I have always known that my brother wasn't a kid person, he does good with ages 5+, but not so much the younger ones, and if any of you are a parent or an aunt/uncle etc, then you know how some time's kids cry, or they get mad, or they yell just because it's fun.

How was I supposed to know that my kids would be so completely and utterly unbearable to him that I would have to put them in their room just to get him to shut the fuck up with all his sighing and telling them to shut up.

I'm about 9 3/4 away from knocking his stupid ass out. So much for a good holiday. I don't even want him here anymore.

I went above and beyond and gave him my bedroom so that he would be comfortable, and I took the couch. Now I can't even retreat to my own room. I'm sitting at the kitchen table with headphones on because God forbid I listen to music while the football game is on, or hell even want to go to sleep early because my kids get up early.

Tomorrow we were supposed to all leave together (take two cars because again, I have my kids and no one has a big enough car to fit us all in) to go up to the beach. I'm dropping my oldest two, the boys, with their grandmother on the way up. Now I'm getting up two hours early to get ready and leave before the coffee even comes on because I don't want to be around him or my mom. I pay half the bills here, I should have more a fucking say in what my kids do and where they play than my brother who's visiting for two months without helping on any bills, living in my room, and acting like king of the damn castle.

I don't even want to be in my own home. I want to get in my car right now so badly and just leave. Just drive until I know he's out of my living room so I can just go to bed. But I can't even do that because I have no gas until tomorrow morning.

It doesn't help that my mom acts like I'm being overdramatic, queen of "your brother is perfect and can do no wrong while he's here so don't act like such a bitch because I don't want him to leave before Christmas". He doesn't even like Christmas. He doesn't even celebrate it.

I'm so mad right now that I'm shaking and I've already destroyed one set of headphones because I couldn't keep my temper in check. I feel the need to throw shit and break shit. I want to take my tv and smash it on the floor and tell him to go watch his football somewhere else.

I hate this. I hate him right now... I hope y'all's days have been better than mine.
November 27th, 2015 at 02:09am