Happy Birthday Chanyeol!

It's been a while, I'm sorry. I didn't write anything for Kris's birthday, I forgot it. And trust me, I feel so bad about it. But I did forget, and I can't take it back. I'll try to make up for it next year. Sorry Kris.

But I'm doing this for my sister's main man, Park Chanyeol. This is the last Exo member that I have to do this year. I'm a little sad, but it's a relief as well. So here we go.

Park Chanyeol was born on November 27, 1992 in Seoul, South Korea. Chanyeol was a very adorable baby. He had fat cheeks, and a smile that the sun had to battle with. He was a happy baby that could make anyone laugh. Just like now. He attended Hyundai High School in Apgujeong-dong, Seoul. He has a sister named Park Yoora, who is an Announcer at MBC Broadcasting Station in South Korea. His parents own an Italian restaurant "Viva Polo" in Seoul. So that means yummy food at his finger tips.

Chanyeol was accepted into S.M. Entertainment in his first year of high school after winning second place in the 2008 Smart Model Contest. During this time, he was involved in his school's band, "Siren". He made several media appearances prior to his debut with EXO, including TVXQ's music video "HaHaHa Song" in 2008. In 2010, he starred in the music video of Girls' Generation's Japanese single "Genie". He was featured in TaeTiSeo's "Twinkle" music video in 2012. Chanyeol had been trained for four years before making his debut in Exo on 8 April 2012.

Chanyeol was the last member of EXO to be formally introduced to the public, on February 23, 2012. He cites Jason Mraz and Eminem as his biggest influences, though he was a fan of rock bands like Muse, Green Day, Nirvana, and X-Japan in middle school.

Chanyeol is active in composing music and writing lyrics. He wrote the rap for the EXO-K version of "Run" from their Overdose EP and composes music together with fellow EXO-M member Lay, furthermore EXO's "Promise (EXO 2014)" from the new repackaged version of EXO’s second full-length album “EXODUS” is a ballad composed by member Lay, with lyrics written by members Chanyeol and Chen.

Chanyeol guest starred in an episode the 2013 sitcom Royal Villa.[ Chanyeol was a member of SBS's Law of the Jungle in Micronesia and the first season of Roommate but left in September because of scheduling conflicts.He made his big screen debut in the 2015 film Salut d'Amour along with Moon Ga-young who has the lead role in EXO Next Door.He was also featured in the 2015 show Dating Alone.

On May 15, 2015 Chanyeol feat Baekhyun & Chen with other artists such Girl's Day, Sistar, Niel and Ailee sing a KBS1's Special Program 'I Am Korea' theme song "The Day We Met" for Gwangbok 70th Anniversary".

During his filming in Brunei Darussalam, he made a solo song to honour his visit in Brunei and become OST of The Law of The Jungle - Hidden Kingdom Special in Brunei. Title of the song is Last Hunter.

Now since I'm done with that, it's time to get to the fun part. Park Chanyeol is many things. He's a handsome dude, talented, funny, smart, etc. But Chanyeol is beyond that. Chanyeol is beyond words. He's a angel. Point blank. And I know I say that about a lot of people, but Chanyeol is a big hearted angel. He's kind and loving to everyone. He always trys to interact with his fans, even when he's tired or not feeling the best. He's a friend that everyone needs. Who doesn't want someone like Chanyeol to call friend? I believe he's a friend to the end.

Chanyeol brings some heavy talent into Exo. He's a amazing rapper, and I feel like he deserves way more credit then he gets. And plus he has the prettiest teeth out of everyone. He also brings in love and understanding. That's something that Exo needs right now. Love.

I can see why my sister digs Chanyeol so much. He's a great catch. So love him, okay? Cause once he's gone there won't be another him.

Happy Birthday Chanyeol! I hope you get to eat lots of sweets and have loads of fun. You will never understand how much you mean to this world. I can't even begin to tell you how valuable you're. So please keep smiling. And if you can't, we'll smile for you. I hope your day is lovely!

All the love. Loving you and Exo worldwide. Xoxo
November 28th, 2015 at 06:44am