That Feel When You're Too Nice

PSA before I start ranting:

SAM UPDATED KIAN GUYS GO CHECK IT OUT I AUDIBLY SCREAMED WHEN I SAW IT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH KTHX

I will literally recc that story to death #noragrets please tell me someone go that hashtag reference

ANYWAYS.

I pride myself on the fact that I'm friendly and nice and always willing to help a brother out. I think it's a good quality to have and even when I'm feeling like shit and don't want to deal with people, I still do whatever I can to make sure I can help them out.

Which apparently completely biting me in the ass with my research this week.

(Side note: I've started swearing a lot more when I post blogs because I just can't be bothered to censor myself lmao)

I'm currently sitting in the library, eating my pre-popped popcorn, drinking my iced tea, and trying not to break down over all the shit I have to do again. When we split up the question this week I started with a pretty easy set of questions, but they were super similar to the ones I did last week so I switched to someone who also got ones that were super similar to hers last week. Which was all fine and good, except I traded my easy questions for the huge ass pharmacology questions. I have 5 different medications to research, which doesn't seem horrible when I say it, but we have to look at all this for each medication:

Image

Which I mean, okay, 5 meds with all that stuff really isn't that bad. EXCEPT THAT'S NOT ALL I HAD. I have to talk about the nursing care for someone on one of the meds, and why we give a newborn the specific meds that we give and why parents often refuse them. We're talking about pregnancy/labour and some of the questions were talking about inducing labour. But the way we had the questions worded made them overlap super hard, so I was like "oh yeah, I can just do all the induction questions, it'll make it easier".

YEAH, MAKE IT EASIER FOR EVERYONE ELSE. GREAT JOB ME.

So anyways, now I'm stuck with 12 questions that are all relatively huge while other people have stupidly small questions again and I'm just super annoyed about it. It's my fault, really, but I didn't think my helping people out would turn into this.

Ugh.

On the upside, I'm just about done Carissa's ficmix for Blaze! Sam's is coming along as well but it isn't quite as far along as the other one because I got excited with the sheer amount of pop awesomness that I'm including that I just went crazy with finding songs last night.

Hopefully I can post it tonight if the overwhelming need to crawl in a hole and never come out doesn't over take me first.

I'm also planning on pumping out most of my magazine articles tonight once I leave the library and need to take a break from homework, so I'll have a but more time to focus on other things (like the 5 other articles I need to write) once those are out of the way.

But yeah, I kinda just needed to rant, like usual. Has anyone else noticed that Mibba has felt super dead the past couple days? Like, I understand that it's kind of deadish all the time, but even moreso lately? Maybe it's just me.
November 29th, 2015 at 12:44am