Any Hawaii 5-0 Fans on Here?

Guys, I'm just in that fangirling obsessive mood. Even though I've been watching Hawaii 5-0 since its beginning in 2010, it never gets old and I'm attacked with feels each time I come home and mom has all the episodes DVR'ed for us to watch in the evenings.

Its not my favorite show on TV--Blue Bloods is--but its probably a close second. How do you not enjoy that show with Steve and Danny forever arguing and their reluctant bromance? Kono is my forever lesbian crush, but Adam...Damn, that man be fine. There's something about him being ex-Yakuza and still a loving and wonderful husband that just makes my heart break.

Then, there's Chin. Oh, Chin. The man deserves so much more love than he gets! I mean, his wife died, he's had a bomb strapped to him, he was unnecessarily locked in prison and then shanked in prison, he's been shot, and so has his cousin (Kono). The poor guy. I just want to hug him and tell him everything's okay; I'll always been a hardcore Chin fangirl. I can't help myself. He's just so perfect HE NEEDS TO STOP WITH HIS CARING DEMEANOR AND HIS SHOTGUN.

I really want to write a 5-0 fanfiction. The show is just too good and I need to express my feels, ya know? Is there anyone else who shares in the love of this show with me? I feel since I'm not into any of the really popular TV shows like Game of Thrones, Orange is the New Black, American Horror Story, and The Walking Dead, that I kinda miss out in the TV fan world...but I guess I'm just too hung up on cop shows to really explore other options.

EXCEPT INTO THE BADLANDS IS WOW. ITS WOW. DANIEL WU IS WOW.

Later, loves! <3
November 29th, 2015 at 07:27pm