Hello Everyone

Its been a few months but I figured I would drop in and say hello. I've been very absentee lately but I've reached a point where I'm becoming more introvert. I haven't been really leaving the house or talking to people much, the anxiety has become too overwhelming at points. I've just been working on myself and slowly I feel like I'm getting more back to myself. My doctor said it could have something to do with my thyroid and having been off my medication. Now that Im taking it again I do feel better.

Ethan's been good; he's almost walking now and turns one in 21 days. I can't believe its almost been a year since I held that little boy in my arms for the first time. There are times when I just look at him while he sleeps and I know that this type of love I feel is once in a lifetime.

I've been overwhelmed at work, not the good kind either. Its the nauseating, dread that comes every day when I wake up and know I have to go to work.

Though, I've been writing again. Writing a lot, actually. I wrote over 6000 words last night on When Night Falls. It was amazing to be able to do that again. To just pour over my keyboard and let the words flow out. Its been years since I was able to write like that. The night before that I wrote 2000 or more. Sadly, right now I do not have internet so I can't upload anything (Im writing this from the work computer as fast as my little fingers will type) but hopefully when I have my internet back on I'll have a few updates for you. There are already two guaranteed chapters. When Night Falls has taken a twist I didn't expect. You know when you start writing and the words just come pouring out of you and it all just feels so natural and you don't want to stop yourself even if it takes the plot in a completely different direction? Yeah, that happening.

But anyways, thank you all for reading my rambliness. I'm hoping I can come back to Mibba and be a good little member but as for now I can't commit myself. I hope everyone had a great holiday.
November 30th, 2015 at 05:55pm