Rant Sort Of

God, she is getting annoying, talking about disappearing and all of shit. It's annoying and she knows that she is the only offline friend I have. Plus writer who I can turn to. So now I'm thinking of just getting a new friend to txt with who can RP FNAF, other games and anime....or just chat to me about FNAF, Anime, games as well as life. but who would even do that?

Sadly, I need some offline friends anyways. She's like the only one I have and yet she doesn't care what I feel or anything. But it's hard since I'm shy, don't get out, live online, and likes to act like anime/game characters are real. Who would talk with someone like that.

On another note, I run a few sites on weebly that she ran with me. But now I don't know.

Tainted Wingz is the main site that I use for my graphics and would post RL info of myself and her. Now I'm just thinking of removing her and run it plus others without her.

Unpure Ink is my site for my original stories and Artwork. Thinkin of just posting Artwork there and moving my originals to Black Wingz.

Black Wingz is the site that holds our fanfics and characters. Thinkin of just posting my characters and stories here.

Lost Wings Is where I post all info for the projects that we were doing. I don't even know if she is still doing the Sailor Moon project and the Errienia project. I think I may just kill the SM project since I can't write fight parts and the site's main story calls for it. As Errienia, I may just run it myself since who would take over Light and Twilight and help me with the other gods and goddesses...

Elyasia isn't really part of Tainted wingz since it's my site for a huge Fanfic that I'm writing. Sadly She was the editor and co-writer but she didn't help. so now I'm looking for 5 staff members... or just 3 depending on who helps me. more on that in a bit.

But thanks to her, I have to rework all of the sites(but Elyasia) and move shit around. -sighs- I think I might just delete all the sites but a few and remake them... but I don't know.

Projects: If you are interested in the Errienia project or Sailor Moon, here are things about them.
Sailor Moon Project also called Dark Sailor Moon, Is a fanfic about the 'dark' twins of the original girls of SM. It centers around Senritsu aka Dark Sailor Moon, the dark senshis and their fights with demons love and etc. Basely it's a fanfic with an original setting and crossover pairings. Whoever takes over the writing part, gets to add their own characters and take over one of the dark senshis.
You don't need to fully know the anime or manga but the chapters will need to mix the anime eps, Crystal (new SM) eps or Manga chapters number. Like the original anime eps is over 100 eps, not adding the 3 movies which would count as one-shots or short stories or something. The eps of crystal is unknown since it's still running...as I don't know about the Manga chapters... I would need to look it up. So yea... Also you don't need to know about the animes but the pairs of the dark senshis are crossovers with other anime/games. mostly YYH and Ronin Warriors right now.

Errienia project is the biggest one I do and the only one that isn't going to be done. how to put it... Errienia is more of a setting for original stories then anything. Just god and goddess rule over a planet(s) and Realm(s). but the main thing is it's only for the two or three working on it. For you see, the only writers allowed to use this setting is the ones who claim Dark, Light and Twilight. I claimed Dark and it's planets and realms. Light and <s>Twilight</s> are free. We can share the lots of others gods and goddesses.
Sadly if no one is willing to claim Light and maybe later Twilight, I might have to run this project alone and I WILL make it smaller then what it is... Yet there are only 2 official planets on this project... but I got one or two planet maps drawn... so I don't know.

...My cell is soo going to be silent until I find someone else to text...nightly...
December 3rd, 2015 at 06:07am