As the Crow Flies

Hello fellow Mibbians! Don't know if I can put this out there, but I figure I could just try.

But anywho, I love Sons of Anarchy...like I absolutely love the show. I love it so much I made this roleplay site, and I know that there aren't that many soa roleplay sites out there. If anyone would like to take a look and check us out it'd be great!

[align=center]AS THE CROW FLIES
Image
HOME PLOT ADVERTISING
Things in Charming are heating up as the majority of the Sons are in prison following the church raid set up by the White Supremists group LOAN.

With several patches heeding the call of the Mother Charter to help keep the Redwood Charter covered and Charming safe while the members are behind bars Nomads and other charter members are taking up residence in Charming.

A rival MC has set up shop outside of Charming and is currently wreaking havoc in Charming, targeting any who are affiliated with the club. The Russians are still vengeful about the two million dollar swindle that SAMCRO pulled on them for turning Jimmy O’Phelan over to them and are looking to take over the gun trade from the Irish. Meanwhile a rogue murderer is in town, taking advantage of the chaos in Charming.
[/align]
December 6th, 2015 at 08:55pm