TBR Pile and New Year Reading Goals

So I have decided that due to having a To-Be-Read pile a mile long I am going to set myself a goal to read around 5-10 books before I buy anymore. This is going to be a struggle but I know I need to reduce my reading pile which in turn may allow me to let go of a few more books.
I am running out of room! Running out of room fast! I have three bookshelves that are full and I am now starting to pile them on my bedroom floor which is kind of annoying so here it is… a sort of new years resolution.
Read more before buying more… wish me luck.

So I am going to post a little list of possible books I am going to read next.

The Juliet Club - Suzanne Harper
Ophelia - Jackie French
Dream a Little Dream - Giovanna Fletcher
Shadow of the Wolf - Tim Hall
The Clockwork Scarab - Colleen Gleason

I may read more before buying some books but this is the start of the list haha.

In other news I have read 43 books on my goodreads challenge when my original goal was 20 so I am doing really well haha.

How about the rest of you have you got any reading goals or have you read any good books I am always looking for more suggestions…. If you have read any of the above please no spoilers :)

Cheers
Till next time
Esther :)
December 7th, 2015 at 02:31am