College Life/Boys/I Need Mibba Friends

I passed my exam that I was worried about and passed the semester! I love all the support you guys gave me!

On a different note, do you know how easy it is to get wrapped up in college fun? My friend took me to this bar a few weeks ago and I loved it. I also started being really flirty with Cameron who is a guy in my class. Of course, I don't really like him but I feel really like a cliche because he is a frat guy and it hasn't went anywhere besides flirting and it being at the bar.My friend Kacey tells me that I am crazy because eventually I won't just want to have fun anymore but I can't see that. I am having fun and so is he. I don't have time for a boyfriend. He isn't dating material anyway. He came to college for fun and since I just want to have fun, I should be able to, right? Idk I was never a rowdy teenager and I officially feel my age now and I like it. So, I am done with the semester and tomorrow is my last bar night with my friends until everyone goes home for the holidays. I am spending my holidays writing for you guys because why not?

Here are some questions for you:
Do you ever not feel your age?
Do you like bananas?
What are your plans for the holidays?
Do you want to be my friend?

I need more mibba friends. I don't have many anymore. So, please be my friend and tell me about yourself. Maybe do a to with me????

Love
E
December 11th, 2015 at 01:52am