Birthday Tomorrow | 1D Break

Hello! How is everyone?

My 17th birthday is tomorrow. I should feel excited, but I don't really. I have to work tomorrow and then go straight to cheer practice and basically will not be home until 7:30, so I won't really get to celebrate it. But yeah.

Being 16 has been pretty good. I got my license, became a senior in high school, went to Europe, etc. I did a lot of fun things with a lot of fun people and for that I am so happy.

Not to be fake deep or anything but when I was 13 I didn't even think I'd live to be 14, let alone 17. So all I can say is . . . baby Kara, you're okay.

We're celebrating tonight since we won't be able to tomorrow, so my best friend just took me to Whole Foods for a late lunch (it was DELICIOUS BTW) and later she's coming back over for cake with me and my parents and grandparents. So I'm excited bc PRESSIES.

So yeah.

On another note, tonight was 1D's last performance until next year. I'm sad, honestly. It just kind of hit me that they aren't coming back. I'll have to go 18 months without knowing where they are (like what city they're in tour-wise, I'm NOT THAT CREEPY I SWEAR) and what they're doing.

I won't know if my baby Louis is happy or well-rested or if he's eating his vegetables. That stresses me out tbh.

But yeah, I'm sad. It's kind of funny that they go on a break the night before my birthday. Kind of like we're both growing up, you know? This band has been in my life since I was 12, and now I'm 17. It's crazy. I'm so insanely grateful for them because I honestly don't know what I would've done for the past 5 years if they had not been there. 2015 was a tough year with Zayn leaving and everything, but they stayed and I stayed and I'll be here when they get back.

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic so I might go color and watch This Is Us and cry a bit or something. Any thoughts on 1D's break? It's very well-deserved and I'm glad they'll be getting some R&R but at the same time I need them to be doing things all the time so I can be updated constantly.

Anyways.

See ya later, Mibba!
December 13th, 2015 at 11:33pm