Momma's Back

Image

Ya’ll thought you were free of me.

BITCH YOU THOUGHT.

Okay but forreal, I’m back. The semester’s over and I’m on winter break for about a month. Extremely sorry that I’ve been away from here for so long. Been focusing on school work and in my free time I decided to distract myself with video games because games fuck me up.

Also, some sad things happened with Paramore. For those who don’t know, Jeremy’s no longer going to be in the band because he wants to put his attention toward his family. Hayley and Taylor are still continuing and I have faith in them. Although I’m going to miss Jeremy, he’s not completely gone and this is just a new chapter. I’m down with them no matter what. Keep in mind that the bars logo still has meaning. A lot of people were saying how it’s pointless but it still represents rebirth and togetherness which is what the band’s still about. It’s also about the band and the people around them. They still love Jeremy. He’s still in their lives and they all support each other. This isn’t like how it was when Josh and Zac left. If Paramore was able to overcome that, they can get through this.That’s why I plan to get the bars tattooed on my arm (of course I put a different spin on it to make it both a Paramore and Bring Me the Horizon tattoo).

Now that school’s over, gonna try to get back into the swing of things. Trying to at least finish the second chapter of my short Hayliver fic and hopefully a Christmas one-shot? Hopefully. I’m not really sure if that’s gonna happen. If not, then maybe a New Year’s one. I want it to revolve around Halsey and Zack because they need more fics. And I do plan on writing a fic to kinda deal with Jeremy leaving because that’s usually how I heal myself. There are two things I find solace in when bandom makes me sad: writing and gamers.

No, seriously if you’re sad just watch let’s plays.

Speaking of games, I played Life is Strange and Undertale. They gave me so many emotions like how dare they?? Who said that was okay???

Oh and news flash: I’M TURNING 21 ON JANUARY 3RD. I am old, guys. Honestly, I just want to be surrounded by the people I love for my birthday. Sure, I’m gonna have a girly drink because I want one, but I don’t really want to have a wild kind of celebration. I just wanna chill with my fruzzins and get a tattoo. Oh, and I’m dying my hair, too. Gonna finally use those Manic Panic hair dyes I got from that giveaway months ago. I’m going blue!

*Halsey voice* Everything is blue.

Did I mention I also got a haircut?

Image

Chopped off a good amount of hair and now have a middle part. It’s nice having a new look.

Anyways, I can’t believe Christmas is almost here. I gotta wrap presents tomorrow and I still gotta shop for my Secret Santa. This is gonna be a busy week.

So that’s all the updates on how I’m doing. How is everyone else doing? I really hope the holidays treating you well and if not, just remember the Hayliver Momma’s here to cheer you all up. I’m your mom now. I will make you happy even if I have to fight someone.

Deuces.
December 21st, 2015 at 07:56am