Almost 5 Months In!

So this week makes my fifth month into pregnancy. My nausea and vomiting have completely died done, I got my room transfer and officially move in hte beginning of the year. I start my first internship in January, and I graduate this December. Seems like although I am pregnant things are finally starting to go right for me. If only that were true, technically I am more at piece with my situation and dare I say it, yes even remotely happy/excited. But things are not always as they seem. My boyfriend who is excited to be a dad has been loving, supportive, and there for me from day 1. My family took longer to get there but they are. With all the support I am a little less stressed. But I still have my fears and worries, like any first time mom. No, like any person. Finishing college getting my bachelors is something that i refuse to let go of no matter how hard it may be. But with the New Year quickley approaching along with my deadline, it seems I have more questions then answers. Which make me question what I am doing, like I am on the verge of ruining my child's life who is innocent in all of this. I know that I can stay on campus dorms until i give birth, no babies allowed. That gives me until the end of this upcoming semester which is fine since my baby isn't due until after I complete it. But what will I do once my baby is born? My boyfriend and I are thinking of getting our own place while i finish my last semester in which he works and cares for baby. But like will that really work? Who knows. My family has offered to take the baby while i finish school. But that is four months without my child, four months of someone else raising it their way, and four months of someone else caring for MY responsibility. Which isn't right. Maybe it would of made sense to get an abortion, but I am firm in my decision. I could not live with that on my hands, not again. I wish there was someone who could just tell me what I needed to do to get things right and working. But I'm on it alone, I want to ask my family what I should do. But lets face it, not their problem it's mine. And even if they are willing to help, I am honestly to ashamed to ask for it. I feel like anything regarding this baby is something that my boyfriend and I should handle. And although he has all these plans I'm scared that he won't be able to put them into affect in enough time and I will be forced to ask for help from either his family or mine. I know I am not the only one who has gotten caught up in the situation but for some reason it seems like I am the only one who can't a reasonable way to fix it.
December 28th, 2015 at 06:08pm