My Poor Baby

So yesterday, I took my little guy to the vet to get him fixed. I had to leave him at the vet's office at 8 am and was able to pick him up at 4:30 pm. They snipped him, microchipped him, and gave him flea meds (we've been fighting fleas ever since we got him.)

He has to take pain medication orally. And good god, it's expensive, $60 for a 5 day supply. Hopefully, he'll only need it for the 5 days. I'd gladly pay another $60 to make sure my baby isn't in pain. Thankfully, the neutering only cost $75. More money than I had liked to have spent, but it had to be done.

Felix was beginning to spray the house, and was becoming aggressive. He did this to me Monday night:
Image
Image
Yes, they hurt like a bitch.

But today, it's like total night and day. Of course, the pain meds make him sleepy and he's been pretty much passed out ever since he got home, but the very little time he's been awake, he hasn't been aggressive whatsoever, and has been a total lovebug.

Image
Image
And there's hit little tattoo! Hehe.

--

Anywho, in other news, yesterday, while waiting to pick up my little man, I went to my local Sephora and said fuck it, and splurged on myself a little. Bought two of my favorite lipsticks that were previously stolen from me (along with about $400 worth of other makeup. Protip: don't ever leave your makeup with people who you thought were your friends.)

Image
Image

I am so happy to have Poe back. It's honestly one of my favorite lipsticks, ever. Mercy is one of my favorite red-ish/burgundy lipsticks as well, but Poe was a definite must have.

Hope everyone is having a good night! :)
December 31st, 2015 at 03:01am