And I'm Back! + For 2016

Hi guys. I'm back as decay. Very interesting news, I know, but so many people know me as decay anyway and I can't think of what else to change it to so we're just gonna stick to that. Will probably change again seeing as how I've changed it more times than, like, ever these past 2 months (twice is a lot for me ok).

For 2016, I'm gonna organize my story list and physically write out what I'm gonna do with the 10 billion stories I have right now. Maybe that should be my resolution: STOP FUCKING STARTING STORIES YOU KNOW YOU AIN'T GONNA FINISH.

1. THE DAVIS REDEMPTION: obviously #1 priority shared with Voyager. I'm determined to finish this by the end of 2016 and not take two years like I did with its prequel.
2. VOYAGER: I'm too attached to this story to ever give up on it so this'll never not be my boo. I'm probably not gonna finish it by the end of the year just because it's meant to be a really long story.
3. BEYOND THE PINES: I need to outline this.
4. TO BE: I need to outline this too. I've been winging it since the beginning. Will probably watch a lot of prince/princess-esque movies to get inspired.
5. HAPPENSTANCE: I should finish this by summer. It's such a short story that it would be so stupid of me not to finish.
6. ROSE OF SHARON: I have no idea what's gonna happen with this. I only write this when I'm hit with tons and tons of inspiration (enough to write all the above combined) but I like Theo (the main character) too much to let it go, so I'm keepin' it.
7. WISE MAN: Need to outline. I've been stuck with this story for so long. I need a clear head, but it's my least priority story. I wish it wasn't but maybe if I outline it properly it'll change.
8. HEAVEN/HELL: I love this story way too much to ever let it go despite my weird writer's block with it. It's my baby ok. But I need to really get crackin' on writing this. I always take AGES for the next update oops.
9. THE LIFE AND TIMES OF ROMAN MASLOV: This story has been the bane of my existence because it's my most popular story AND YET I'M ALWAYS STUCK ON EVERY CHAPTER. But I'm determined to keep it going...for the readers!
10. WINTERHAVEN: I might bring this out of its hiatus. I dunno why I'm kinda feeling this story again. But we'll see, don't blindly take my word on this one.

TEN STORIES. GOOD LORD. I need help. Writer's Anonymous or something. This is too much. If I start a new story in 2016, someone slap me. Like come to Arizona and just bitch slap me because this is ridiculous.

*screams*
December 31st, 2015 at 05:36am