Challenge: 3,000,000 Words in a Year.

Okay so this is actually a challenge I'm participating in and you can find all the details about it HERE if you wanted to join in the fun. And so the reason I'm doing this challenge is to one, get back into that writing that I used to so much love, and to well... challenge myself.

The concept is pretty freaking cool and really easy, it's like NaNoWriMo but literally takes place all year and honestly, I'm really looking forward to how this comes out. And it's not like every piece is going to be grade a perfection from me, a lot of it will just be random writings and even roleplay (which I am going to include as soon as I start on those replies that I owe people).

I'll have my own little counter set up off site but if any of you want to check up on progress or see how I'm doing then just message me or comment on something I've written recently and I'd love to share it with you guys. And even if no one asks about it, I'm going to write monthly blog updates, maybe weekly who knows, about it as well. These words won't be counting toward my progress though because it's just my thought process and that feels a little like cheating.

Much love and until next time guys!
January 2nd, 2016 at 04:45am