I Have Returned?

Hello my lovely humans,

I have returned. I am thinking about it, but lately I have been so busy and in a writing rut. I am trying, though.

A lot has gone on, as some of you may know, I am an employee at Panera Bread, I make you sammiches, salads, and you know, pour soup and stuff. Yeah. I do that. I also serve it to you with a mostly real smile on my face. Because let's be honest, half of the people that come in are rude and obnoxious, but what can you do?

Anyway, that's been keeping me rather busy, seeing as I am one of the few employees for the line that ACTUALLY has a nearly open availability and no longer know what a weekend is! Hey, wut?

Yeah, but I have been in a writing rut for like 6 months now. I have written so much and I have gone back and forth trying to figure out what kind of fan fiction I want to write, One Direction or RoosterTeeth/Achievement Hunter.

I have taken the new name Mogar. Because let's face it, I have a thing for Michael Jones aaaaannnnd that's my kittens name. (My lovely Angel [was 18] passed away on her own terms, in my arms and I miss her dearly, but she has given me Mogar who shows so many similar characteristics as my late Angel)

The name does not at all define what I am going to be writing, but it may, I dunno. We shall see. MAYBE I can write BOTH, ohhhh scandalous!

Ah, so tell me, whats been going on with you beautiful people?

LET ME LOVE YOU AGAIN!

xxBambi
January 2nd, 2016 at 07:08am