Lights on or Lights Off?

NSFW: REALLY DETAILED STORY

Lights on or lights off?

I prefer lights on because I'd love to see what I'm doing, where I am, etc.

But I'm not talking about sex. I'm going to talk about what happened to me earlier.

As some of you may know, I happen to have many supernatural experiences in the bathroom.

Fortunately, this isn't one of them.

So I noticed a few hours ago (afternoon) when I went to the bathroom that the lights are kinda flickering and dimming. And I'm like I hope to god there's not one cockroach inside or I'm peeing on the rug. So despite the numerous trips to the bathroom, thank god there are no insects inside while the goddamn light is flickering.

So it's like 10pm right? I was having an allergy attack an hour ago so I couldn't bring myself to the bathroom because I couldn't breathe 'cause my nose was stuffed like my fridge after the holidays. Anyway, a while after that, my nose unclogged a little bit so I was like "hey, I'm gonna brush my teeth after all!"

So I go to the bathroom and I see the lights are dim as fuck now so I'm like, "I gotta make this quick like 2 minutes quick." I was on the toilet and I was reaching for the feminine wash when the goddamn lights suddenly died.

And believe me when I tell you all that I've never reacted faster in my life. I fucking leaped from the toilet to outside the door in one go. It would've been awesome if I wasn't in the middle of peeing but I was so I leaped/peed my way outside the door then I got so scared and I accidentally peed on the rug.

My mom laughed at me. She told me I was pitiful. And I agree with her.
January 3rd, 2016 at 04:06pm