Books I Read in 2015

Song at the Moment: "My Apocalypse" by Escape the Fate

Wow I haven't listen to this song in years. Thank you shuffle.

Also, my dog is practically laying on top of my laptop. How the hell am I supposed to type, Dolce?

Anyway, even though I started college this year, I was able to read plenty of books. I read about 9ish this semester alone. I'm very proud of myself to be honest. People kept asking me how the hell I was able to read for fun in the midst of everything and I told them that if I don't read stuff I actually want to read every once in a while then I'll go crazy.

Anyway, here's the list!

King Lear by William Shakespeare* (261 pages)
Persuasion by Jane Austen (188 pages)
Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky* (542 pages)
The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood (521 pages)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey (311 pages)*
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (261 pages)
Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson (319 pages)
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (262 pages)
Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs (458 pages)
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (406 pages)
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld (348 pages)
Specials by Scott Westerfeld (350 pages)
Extras by Scott Westerfeld (399 pages)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (375 pages)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan (279 pages)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Titan’s Curse by Rick Riordan (312 pages)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan (361 pages)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan (381 pages)

The * means I read the book for school.

So from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015, I read a total of 6,334 pages for fun. Not as much as I usually read, but eh. College. Some of my favorites were The Blind Assassin, Just Mercy, and everything in the Uglies series. All of my friends read that series in middle school and I started reading it recently to see what I've been missing, ha. Same with Percy Jackson. I was upset when both series ended.

Books I'm reading next are my Edgar Allan Poe collection that I've had since 8th grade but never opened, my Emily Dickinson collection, As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner, and Children and the Grandmothers by Katy Towell. Such excite.

That's pretty much it. Hope 2016 is going well for y'all so far.

Ciao a tutti!

Song at the Moment: "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons
January 4th, 2016 at 08:09pm