Oh Em Gee Guys!

Okay I know I said I wasn't going to start a story until I finished When Night Falls but I've been struck by the lightening that creates creativeness and I can't seem to stop thinking about it.

I'm plotting out some facts right now and its not even a story line. Hell I don't even have any specific plot points but its the universe that has me all worked up. The general idea of something great.

I'm so happy because its been a long time since the creative muses have visited with me. Before, I use to have idea after idea and then bam nothing since When Night Falls. I mean, I've been working on that story for years.

Its going to be a futuristic sci-fi type story (with of course some yummalicious romance, because Qhuinny cannot not have romance). It'll take place in like year 3100 or something. And there's are alien planets and different species. There's gonna be badass spaceships and awesome guns. Theres gonna be action and blood and ass kicking and romance and just all around space things. Think, Firefly meets The League Series (novels by S.K).

Anyways, I'm not going to start this story for probably a while. I've got planet names and descriptions down. I'm probably gonna have to figure out what some of the species looks like and an actual plot.

Would something like this interest anyone on here even?
January 5th, 2016 at 02:48am