How Do You Put Youtube Links?

Stop whatever you're doing and watch this.
It's hella dope.


alt link

How the hell do you put youtube links?

Anyway, if you've watched it, you'll see that they are so fucking talented. Like the video's hella dope - I didn't even know that you could do that in kimonos damn son. Koharu Sugawara is my spirit animal. I hope I can be as dope as her damn.

Then there's 1M dance studio in Korea

Plebs like us should watch them.



There's something about guys who dance okay? There's a certain swagger to them that makes me swoon. ++ points if it's an Asian guy dancing because to me, that's 100000000x hotter.



I NEED TO GO TO KOREA ASAP. But I don't know how to dance ;-; omg I need to bring someone who can dance.





Jesus.

I have no words to describe Eunho Kim. I really need to go to Korea asap omg but first I have to fix myself. Like I have to buy more clothes then I have to be hairless af ('cause I have hair all over my body actually like hair on my arms etc). I can't really shave my arms because they'll grow longer :( Anyway...

I ONLY CALL YOU WHEN IT'S HALF PAST FIVE.

The Weeknd is just life. Goddamn his songs are just fucking amazing.

I made a blog before about Eunho Kim but yeah he deserves another blog lol.

Lastly, to end the blog, I've been binge-watching on Keeping up With the Kardashians lol I love it.
January 6th, 2016 at 03:42pm