Just a Few Words...

I passionately wish I was a decent writer, I can't even wish to be amazing at this art form because I would being hoping for a miracle. There is times when I have these wonderful ideas and I put so much time and energy into them for what? Just to have my poorly written words destroy my ideas. It just makes me sad is all.

Also I've come to terms with this toxic creative writing web site. I think I've fought and fought for more diversity. I myself have even written in fandoms that doesn't care about such things and gotten nothing. Of course I did because not only is my writing piss poor *which lol doesn't excuse half of the shitty fan fic I've read that is extremely popular* I also didn't have a white OFC. So that on it's own was very lovely.

I'm not even going to bother to go on about this...I've done so before. I've seen other people talk about it as well and there is no point to even complain. Especially when you look at the stories here and which is popular and you come to see a common thing. Much like hollywood and anything else in the world. No one else fits into this world of creativity and art form unless you are a shade of pale.

I am truly thinking of deleting all of my stories minus the ones I have finished and liked. Also the ones I share with other people.

*pls if you're going to comment about your feelings about how *tuff* it is to write POC don't even comment on this post.*
January 7th, 2016 at 05:57am