Long Time No See, I Suppose We Oughta Get Caught Up!

so, I just realized I haven't made a blog post since about a year ago.

well, I'm a junior. things are aight, i just finished what I would consider one of my best art pieces and it's going into the Collin County art show.

I'm in choir and photojournalism now, and they aren't half bad, tho I've only have photojournalism for a day, as the new semester only just started.

I was reading some of my older(ish, i mean it was only a year or two ago i made this account lol) stuff and it was very dry. I was trying to be faux-artsy, but I had nothing to back it up, so what came of my writing a year ago was just drivel.

Something I realized was that when I wrote relationships (of the romantic variety) back then, there was no drama??? Like, I never noticed it til now, but my characters would get together almost immediately, with no fighting for love, which is something I love in books and manga, so I've kinda made a resolution for more human characters and more realistic love.

I'm actually thinking of rewriting most of the things I have posted on here. I won't erase the original. I'll probably just post another chapter, with an explanation.

On another note, I'm pretty proud of what I've been writing recently!!!

Like, I know I'm not where I really want to be, but I'm at a completely different level than before (at least I'd like to think!) and I'm striving to get even better.

I'd really like constructive criticism from you guys!!! Like, completely serious, I hate how soft people are on me, I know I'm lacking, I can feel it in some of the newer things as well, and if someone could point out what makes some of my works so... mediocre, I'd appreciate it. Give me tips, tell me what you think would be good for the future, PLEASE. And if you genuinely enjoyed what I write, please tell me what you liked???? I would be so happy, holy dink.

I live off that shit, especially when someone tells me a particular line that they enjoyed!

Well, this was mostly to say hello after such a long time of me not informing you of my life, and I've been kind of skimpy on my writing as well (but I assure you I'm doing my best).

HAVE A NICE DAY, WHOEVER READS THIS!!!!! ;-0000
January 7th, 2016 at 07:55am