Read 5 Buy 2

Hey all again! So I just wanted to write a blog for myself and my wonderful readers… if their even interested in my going ons and the like. But I have set myself a challenge… another one… So the challenge, like the title says… I will be reading 5 books before I can buy 2 because lets be real one just isn’t realistic.
Now the reason I am doing this is because my TBR pile is a mile long, as some may already know and I want to knock it down at bit and read books that have been on my shelf for ages and get rid of any that I didn’t like or know I won’t be picking up again. Which to be honest I am pretty good at… due to having friends that love to read and are willing to take my books, if not I can always take them to my second hand, and only, bookstore where I am.
But last year I got rid of a few… not many truth be told but enough to let myself know that I can in fact say goodbye to books… and if I ever want to read then again I can just borrow them from my local library if I am ever in the mood… but let’s be real I got rid of them so I don’t think I ever will be.
Anyways.
So starting from now. I am going to start the challenge. So far I have read 1 out of 5, 4 to go!

Ophelia: The Queen of Denmark - Jackie French
???
???
???
???
BUY BUY BUY!

Till Next Time
Cheers Esther :)
January 7th, 2016 at 11:25am