Yay Layouts!

There's some kind of movement going on where people are making a bunch of layouts and posting them to the layout page for everyone to use, and I've decided to join this movement. I've made layouts for the page before but they're probably lost in the depths at this point, so I've made new ones (as well as shared a couple of my old ones because I like 'em so much that I thought I'd share lol)! Yay layouts!

BLOGS
• Earth Laughs in Flowers – preview
• Paint – preview (a particularly popular one from when I used it)
• Paperweight – preview
• Flowerbomb – preview
• Infinite Space – preview

STORIES
• Nature Girl – preview
• By the Sea – preview
• In the Trees – preview
• War Paint – preview

Definitely going to add more, especially to the stories and even do some poems, but layouts take ages to make so I'm taking a break lmao. But if none of the above suit you, you can request a layout at my LAYOUT SHOP. It's pretty much always open and I usually don't take very long to make them, so request awayyyy.

I can't tell if this is 100 words, but I forgot to mention in my last blog that I revealed my biggest kept secret (aka Mibba) the other day. My sister-in-law caught me on it and I was forced to tell her. Now she's the only person who really knows about my second life as a Mibbian lmao. Feels kinda cool to get it off my chest tbh. She was so excited and now she wants to read The Davis Effect lmfao.

Speaking of writing, I'm so close to finishing the next chapter to Happenstance and I'm like halfway through To Be. Hopefully I can finish by tonight but knowing me, that'll definitely be a feat.

Okay this better be 100 words 'cause idk what to talk about now, so catch ya later, Mibz!
January 7th, 2016 at 11:56pm