Dear Diary, Still Here...

...How do people do this? I mean I can't be honest about anything with my parents...Recently I figured out that I was bisexual so there's that, but I also know my parents are homophobic af sooooo yay me! Yay life! Yay-NO I don't care how they'll think about me, but then again yes I do. And I hate that, anyways when's the last time I updated this thing?

DAMN! It's been a minute. I'm sorry if I worried some of you but, I started getting triggered by things on this site. Not just the stories but more the memories they held, they still hold...HOWEVER I've decided to move on from my past, and although I loved the person I can't keep my heart open for them it's to damn depressing and I'm sick of crying for no good reason whenever something reminds me of her. I will always care but I can't love you if you don't even speak to me. So goodbye.

And don't worry you didn't "make me cut" no I did that for other reasons-I HAVEN'T CUT IN 4 MONTHS FUCK Yeah!-I've moved back to Dallas and now after almost a year homeless (kinda, we lived in a hotel) we're finally in a townhouse! Yay! Not sarcastically either...

But there's the problem of my depression, you see at times I feel like I'm getting better but then I'll completely crash and yeah I probably have bipolar disorder/manic depression (I've been doing research but self diagnosis isn't really as accurate as it seems) which sucks bum sticks.

I've been writing on wattpad and I'm thinking about uploading on here after I finish the stories (side note I wish Mibba had an app) but until then NO UPDATES! I can't, it got to the point where I started forcing myself to write and I learned that it is really unhealthy to do that so I decided to give myself a break...from everything...I've basically been read/writing/listening to music (has anyone been listening to TØP recently? Have you heard the new Bring Me album? What'd you think? Let me know)

Anyways that's all I can think of right now sooooo message me, comment whatever you want and I'll respond accordingly.

- Star
January 8th, 2016 at 11:51am