Would You Live in Any of the Stories You've Created?

So we all write some pretty amazing stories here on Mibba, at least the ones I've had the privilege of reading, but would any of us actually live in the world of the stories we create?

It's like Harry Potter fans and Hunger Games fans where most Harry Potter fans would probably leap at the chance to go to Hogwarts, most Hunger Games fans would rather not risk participating in the Hunger Games or worse a Quarter Quell.

So my question is are there any stories you've written where you've thought "Yeah, I'd totally live in that world!" Or do you find yourself saying "I'm good on that," lol.

Personally out of my two original stories, Soulbinder and Ravenwood I'd totally live in Soulbinder but I'm good on Ravenwood.

It's not that I think Ravenwood is less amazing than Soulbinder or anything, but without spoiling any of the plot for you, Ravenwood is a Horror, enough said.

So what about you all, do you any stories you'd love to live in that you've written or are you good on that? I'm not saying you have to live the same life as your main character, but the world of which the story takes place in, would you live in it or not?
January 8th, 2016 at 01:52pm